Tuesday 6 November 2012

second alphabet beginning .....

I  was so inspired by Fiona's post yesterday that I just had to begin my second alphabet for ALAW.  I had it on my list of 'must dos' for this month, along with our collaborative envelope piece which I have yet to begin.  Fiona's letter catch up spurred me to get a move along ......

I had this idea in January and then decided on doing the dotty alphabet first.  I have prepared the cards - this time straying a little outside the parameters as I noticed a number of people did that last alphabet without getting their knuckles rapped!  One of my dimensions is 7 cm's .......

As yet I have to work out how I will letter each page - this timeI will try and keep my letters in the same vein, but each page will be worked as a separate design.  At this stage I am thinking of leaving the book unbound, and having a boxed set of letters.  This is not yet completely thought through though. (look at those last three words - I am sure I could not have made a sentence with those had I been asked!)



Tomorrow I will start my letters - need to let the glue dry anyway.  With any luck I will finish this project by the end of the week. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - thank you!